Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Tis The Season......

This time of year means different things to each of us. While I try to understand the righteous indignation of some I can't help but feel like we should all respect each others beliefs, feeling and traditions.

For me this is a time of joy and remembrance. Joy was brought to the world by the birth of Christ. My family celebrates a fairly traditional Christmas with the religious meanings included.  I will not apologize for our traditions nor our religion.

In the hopes of honoring the birth of our Savior I also try to give more back to my fellow man- be it in the form of monetary donations, toy donations or donation of time.

Re-telling stories of Christmas memories is a way to connect my kids with my past. It's a way to share a part of me that as they get older will hopefully help them to understand where I came from and my why's.

It's also a time to remember the people that have helped us all to enjoy the freedoms we often take for granted. Many individuals have sacrificed and still sacrifice today so we all have the freedom to celebrate this magical season in our own way.Take a moment to say thank you silently or out loud doesn't matter how just express your gratitude.


 WISHING ALL A  MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment