Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Thank you Hills Market!!

So I was told September was lobster roll month at Hills Market. I am a huge fan of lobster rolls and I don't mean the lobster like rolls, I mean LOBSTER - GET IN MY MOUTH- ROLLS!

So on a what looked to be a gloomy Saturday I headed down to Hills Market to get my September lobster roll. It was still a bit early so the line was not very long, they had a meal deal that included lemonade so I grabbed that and an ice coffee, headed to table for a delightful lobster roll!

The lobster was good quality,  nice sized chunks served on a simple roll that did not compete with the lobster. I could tell it was fresh made and the people at Hills are so friendly and you can tell they were enjoying lobster day as much as we were enjoying it!

I will admit I really wanted the pie slice that was part of the deal but I had no room left and wanted to make sure if I was going to eat those calories I was able to enjoy them. Don't miss the last Saturday of Lobster Rolls until next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment